The protection and security of personal data is a high priority for us. Therefore we strictly adhere to the rules of the German Federal Data Protection Act (BDSG). In the following, you will be informed about the type of data that is collected and the purpose for which it is used:
1. data transmission/data logging When you visit this page, the web server automatically records log files that cannot be assigned to a specific person. These data include, for example, browser type and version, operating system used, referrer URL (the previously visited page), IP address of the requesting computer, access date and time of the server request and the file request of the client (file name and URL). These data are collected for the purpose of statistical evaluation only. It is not passed on to third parties for commercial or non-commercial purposes.
2. use of personal data Personal data is only collected or processed if you provide this information voluntarily, e.g. in the context of an inquiry. Provided that there are no necessary reasons in connection with a business transaction, you can revoke the previously granted approval of your personal data storage with immediate effect in writing (e.g. by e-mail or fax) at any time. Your data will not be passed on to third parties, unless disclosure is required by law.
3. information, modification and deletion of your data In accordance with applicable law, you can ask us in writing at any time whether and which personal data we have stored about you. You will receive a corresponding notification immediately.
4. security of your data Your personal data provided to us will be secured by taking all technical and organisational security measures to ensure that they are inaccessible to unauthorised third parties. When sending very sensitive data or information, it is recommended that you use the postal service, as complete data security cannot be guaranteed by e-mail.
5. Cookies On some of our pages we use so-called 'session cookies' to make it easier for you to use our websites. These are small text files that are only stored on your hard drive for the duration of your visit to our website and are deleted when you close your browser, depending on the settings of your browser program. These cookies do not retrieve any information about you stored on your hard drive and do not affect your PC or your files. Most browsersare set to accept cookies automatically. However, you can deactivate the storage of cookies or set your browser to notify you when cookies are sent.